- Loongson instruction set architecture (LoongArch® )
- High-end multi-way: up to 16 socket with 256-core CC-NUMA interconnection structure.
- Excellent computing performance: measured over 900 points with SPEC CPU2006 result on 4 socket server.
- Efficient virtualization: Over 95% of KVM computing efficiency
- High-speed interconnection: Multi-level hierarchical cache coherence protocol for efficient local and cross-chip access.
- High bandwidth of memory: 4 memory channels per socket, providing sufficient bandwidth.
- Supporting extended I/O: dual-bridge chipset support on multi-socket server
Peak computing speed
Number of cores
64-bit superscalar processor core LA464; Supporting LoongArch® instruction set architecture; Supporting 128/256-bit vector instructions; 4-issue out-of-order execution; 4 fixed-point units, 2 vector units, and 2 memory access units
Each processor core contains a 64KB private L1 instruction cache and a 64KB private L1 data cache; Each processor core contains a 256KB private L2 cache;All processor cores share a 32MB L3 cache.
Four 72-bit DDR4-3200 controllers; Supporting ECC
4 HyperTransport 3.0 controllers; Supporting Cache Coherent Non–Uniform Memory Access (CC-NUMA)
1 SPI, 1 UART, 3 I2C, 1 AVS, 16 GPIO interfaces
Supporting dynamic shutdown of clocks of main modules; Supporting dynamic frequency scaling in main clock domains; Supporting dynamic voltage scaling in main voltage domains.
Typical power consumption